Tuesday 30 April 2013

Brooch with romanian cord

Did see this little cute flower in the Internet , was in a Chinese site so could not figure out if was a pattern or not but could not take it out my mind.
So I go to action and decide to do a brooch with same flower. I had to draw my own pattern and then to figure out what was the best size tread to use and here it is.
Could very well be used as a decoration to a hair pin too. I think I may actually enjoy doing few more of this and try different size thread. This is done in size 10 Madame Tricotte cotton and a crochet hook size 0.55 mm

Happy crafting all
Renata

2 comments:

  1. It's great!When you need yards of decorating ribbon for your upcoming event decorations, you can get great deals on these by contacting a wholesale ribbon manufacturer. For more information, visit www.yamaribbon.com.

    ReplyDelete