Monday 11 February 2013

Table runner

I start to do this table runner last Monday. The trouble with this is have to be finish by 14th Feb.
I am really curious as at the moment do not see this possible. Have to have around lace which need to be done. OK I did last week 12 little rose buds which will be incorporated on the lace but still ... not time in off.
This will be the rose which will be included on the border lace
And as centre I was thinking to do a patchwork piece as I had to use some of my fabric stash. I did not know what to do with only one fat quarter of each one of this fabrics so I think something for table will do.

I hope to keep up with doing pictures for this table runner as is a project to be finish this week

Happy crafting all
Renata







No comments:

Post a Comment